Push your mental and physical limits and give your body a boost. Our intramuscular vitamin injections take seconds to administer, have a 100% absorption rate and offer lasting effects.
Give your immune system a boost without the negative comedown effects of energy drinks.
No matter what your wellness goals are, our vitamin injections will help you on your journey to better wellbeing.
Vitamins are essential nutrients for the health of the body and the optimal performance of the brain and other organs. Contrary to what most people believe, it’s very difficult to get adequate vitamin intake from diet alone.
Delivering nutrients directly into the bloodstream bypasses the digestive system and allows the vitamin supplement to be used more effectively by the body. As a Medical doctor-led clinic, we understand the role of health and well-being and its relationship to aesthetics. To achieve outstanding results it is important to make sure that the body is working optimally and that it receives the correct nutrients and vitamins that it requires.
- The main purpose of vitamin B12 in the body is to make red blood cells
- B12 deficiency can lead to anaemia, which is a low red blood cell count
- Patients with B12 deficiency can feel tired and weak
- B12 deficiency is also associated with problems such as irritability low mood and anxiety
- Other symptoms include pale skin, breathlessness, loss of appetite, weight loss
Biotin (Vitamin H)
- Biotin is part of the B vitamin family
- Also known as vitamin B7 or vitamin H
- Symptoms of biotin deficiency include fatigue and depression
- Biotin deficiency is also associated with anaemia and hair loss
- Normally produced by exposure to sunlight
- Helps the body to absorb calcium and phosphorous from food
- It helps maintain bones, muscles, teeth and immunity
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. Who is not suitable for Vitamin injections?
Pregnancy, breastfeeding (unless milk is expressed sufficient 12 hours feeding), Thiamine allergy, uncontrolled diabetes, chronic kidney failure, chronic liver disease, epilepsy, taking digoxin, Hyperparathyroidism (for IV calcium & IV Vitamin D), on antipsychotic drugs, history of stroke, receiving radiotherapy or chemotherapy (unless approval from oncologist), iron allergy, previous history of anaphylaxis, Thiamine deficiency, Rye syndrome.
Q. Do I need a blood test before treatment?
Having blood tests to check your health is always beneficial. However, if you have had a recent blood test and are aware of your levels, you may opt out.
Recommended blood tests are full blood count, liver functions, kidney functions and G6PD.